Shoe Goo can be used to touch up loosened suede sole edges or to completely resole suede on ballroom shoes. Available in single 1oz tube.
Tips for application:
- Use in a well ventilated space
- Best to give 24 hours for glue to completely set and dry
- Recommended to clean both surfaces of particles or residue before gluing
- Adheres better to rough, textured surfaces (smooth and non-porous surfaces don't adhere as well)
- Glue handles better when given about 1 min to air dry until tacky to the touch (easier to position and align surfaces before glue sets)
- Be sure there are no air bubbles or pockets between surfaces once pressed flat