A mesh front T-strap open-toe style by Merlet Dance Shoes from France. Style features a peep-toe opening with mesh, providing extra coverage while giving the illusion of a strappy look. Upper suede is soft and supple, while the structure is built with a highly supportive shank for extra stability in the arch and heel. Strap closures are special heavy duty snaps which allow for freedom of adjustment without pinholes. Shoes are made with social dancers' preferences in mind--offering greater stability, as well as fashion and style.
- T-strap uses heavy duty snaps that are freely adjustable without pinholes
- Interior lined with leather for easy care and maintenance
- Features extra sturdy shank, providing greater support and balance in arch and heel
- Uppers made with supple, high quality suede
- Recommended for all social dance styles
- Women’s European sizing; please refer to the sizing chart below under 'Additional Info' for conversion guide
-1.75” Spanish Heel, Taupe Suede available online and in-store
-Also available in Black Suede
**Any Merlet sizes out of stock normally takes up to 4-6 weeks to arrive. Customers will be notified if any products are out of stock.
- ‘How should I size my dance shoes?’
- Don’t forget to pick up a Shoe Brush… Keeping your suede soles clean will ensure a longer lifetime for your dance shoes! ‘How do I care for my dance shoes?’
- Caretaking Tips: -Shoe care products for cleaning and protecting suede and nubuck uppers can also be used on dance shoes (please read product instructions carefully before use!)
- Sizing Guide: