Black low heel sandals by Marine Lauren. Stylish uppers feature a single buckle to adjust for different widths. Comes with an additional removable bow accessory that can slide over the buckle for two different looks. Soles and cushion are extra soft and flexible for ease of foot articulation and rolling action preferred by West Coast Swing dancers. Low flat heels provide easy balance and stability for all dance styles.
- 1" heels are lower than typical 1.5" Cuban practice heels; comfortable and great for general practice
- Buckle on upper allows for adjusting for different foot widths
- Extra bow accessory can be slipped over buckle for a different look
- Soles are thicker in padding and extra soft for added flexibility and ease of articulation
- Versatile arch strap can be worn under the arch or wrapped around ankle
- Uses quick-release style buckles for a highly secure fit while dancing
- Recommended for West Coast Swing; general versatility makes this shoe great for all dance styles
- Size Notes:
-Only available in full sizes
-Runs slightly wider than most comparable styles
-Black Suede available online and in-store
*Any Marine Lauren brand sizes out of stock normally takes between 6-8 weeks to arrive. Customers will be notified if any products are out of stock.
- Like most open-toe styles, we recommend trying this style about ½ size smaller than street size. ‘How should I size my dance shoes?’
- Don’t forget to pick up a Shoe Brush… Keeping your suede soles clean will ensure a longer lifetime for your dance shoes! ‘How do I care for my dance shoes?’
- Caretaking Tips: -Shoe care products for cleaning and protecting suede and nubuck uppers can also be used on dance shoes (please read product instructions carefully before use!)