Ray Rose (Art Sport), Lorna Lee L112, Beige/Tan Leather, 2” Cuban Heel
Lorna Lee (L112)
A 2″ leather practice shoe by Ray Rose. Classic two-tone style gives a unique vintage look. Comes in shades of beige and tan for the best color versatility on the dance floor. Leather uppers are soft to provide extra comfort. 2″ Cuban style heel provides extra balance, a great alternative to the typical 1.5″ practice heel. Ray Rose shoes are designed with an emphasis on support and balance. Made in England.
- Round-toe cut
- Elastic band beneath lacing provides extra supported fit
- 2″ Cuban style heel comes in a thicker neck and base for added balance and support
- Uses antibacterial microfiber lining
- Specially designed latex arch support and heel cushioning provides shock absorption
- Recommended as practice shoes for International Standard and American Smooth style dances; general versatility makes shoe great for all forms of social dance
- Women’s UK sizing; please order 2 sizes smaller than women’s US size (ex: size 6 US should order size 4 UK)
-Available online and in-store
*Other material colors available for final sale special orders only. Please inquire before placing a special order.
**Any Ray Rose sizes out of stock normally takes between 3-4 weeks to arrive. Customers will be notified if any products are out of stock.