International Dance Shoes, Pino, Black Nubuck/Patent Leather, 1” Heel
A men’s dance shoe style by International Dance Shoes. New and unique design engineered by world standard champion William Pino. Features a full sole for added support, and soft lining and cushion for the greatest comfort while dancing. Pino design features a sleek mix of nubuck suede and patent leather for a stylish appearance on the dance floor. Made in England.
- Full-sole design offers added support and stability
- Suede sole is lipped over the back of heels for extra durability and a smoother drag
- Uses specialized IDS gel padding for lightweight cushion and support
- Soft lining and upper provides better comfort and easier break-in period
- Recommended for International Standard and American Smooth style dances
- Men’s UK sizing; please order 1 size smaller than men’s US size (ex: size 10 US should order size 9 UK)
-Black Nubuck/Patent Leather available online and in-store
*Other sole options available for final sale special orders only. Please inquire before placing a special order.
**Any IDS sizes out of stock normally takes between 3-4 weeks to arrive. Customers will be notified if any products are out of stock.
The Pino style is worn by renowned dancers William Pino (World & Italy Professional Ballroom Champion), Emanuel Valeri (World Amateur Ballroom Champion & Denmark Professional Ballroom Champion), Pasquale Farina (Amateur Ballroom Champion), Eugen Miu (Denmark Junior Ballroom Champion).