International Dance Shoes, Heather Split, Air Mesh, 1.5” Heel
Heather Split-Sole (Air Mesh)
Top of the line and newly featured Air Mesh practice shoes by International Dance Shoes. Material is the softest and most breathable on the market, specially developed for maximum lightweight comfort with an easier ‘break-in’ period. Split-sole offers wide range of movement and stability. Highly versatile practice shoe used by dancers of all levels. IDS brand shoes are designed with an emphasis on softness and flexibility balanced with ample support. Made in England.
- Split-soles offer great range of flexibility for Latin and Rhythm style dances
- Suede sole is lipped over the back of heels for extra durability and a smoother drag
- Low, wide heel base offers stability and balance for learning and extended use
- Uses specialized IDS gel padding for lightweight cushion and support
- Ultra soft lining and upper offers extra comfort and easier break-in period
- Recommended for practicing, training, and teaching in all styles of dance
- Women’s UK sizing; please order 2 sizes smaller than women’s US size (ex: size 6 US should order size 4 UK)
-1.5” Heel, Air Mesh available online and in-store
-Also available in Lipstick print and in Black Lycra
*Other material options available for final sale special orders only. Please inquire before placing a special order.
**Any IDS sizes out of stock normally takes between 3-4 weeks to arrive. Customers will be notified if any products are out of stock.
Heather style practice shoes are worn by renowned dancers Edita Daniute (World & Italy Professional Ballroom Champion), Katya Jones (UK Professional Latin Champion), Yulia Musikhina (USA Amateur Latin Champion), Loreta Kriksukaityte (USA Professional Latin Champion), and Kayleigh Andrews (UK Junior Ballroom & Ten-Dance Champion).