International Dance Shoes, Flavia, Tan Satin, 2.5” IDS Heel
A classic Latin shoe with a 5-strap front design by International Dance Shoes. IDS specially designed flare style heel and arch style strap provides optimum balance and stability on the dance floor. IDS brand shoes are designed with an emphasis on softness and flexibility balanced with ample support. Made in England.
- Classic strap design provides comfort and support in fit
- Versatile arch strap can be worn under the arch or wrapped around ankle
- Strap style and traditional rhinestone buckle offers highly secure fit while dancing
- Uses specialized IDS gel padding for lightweight cushion and support
- Recommended for International Latin, American Rhythm, and various Nightclub style dances, including Salsa, Bachata, Argentine Tango, and many others
- Women’s UK sizing; please order 2 sizes smaller than women’s US size (ex: size 6 US should order size 4 UK)
- Fitting Notes:
-Runs slightly wider than other comparable open-toe styles
-2.5” IDS Heel, Tan Satin available online and in-store
*Other size and heel options available for final sale special orders only. Please inquire before placing a special order.
**Any IDS sizes out of stock normally takes between 3-4 weeks to arrive. Customers will be notified if any products are out of stock.
The Flavia style is worn by renowned dancers Anastasiya Danilova (USA Professional Latin Finalist), Morgan Hemphill (UK Professional Ten-Dance Champion), and Li Yang (Hong Kong Professional Latin Champion).