International Dance Shoes, Demani, Tan Satin, 2.5” Elite Heel
A stylish Latin shoe with a unique strappy front design by International Dance Shoes. Thinner, clustered straps are softer and evenly spaced to distribute support for extra comfort and control. Newly designed slim Elite heel completes the sleek and clean leg line while providing balance and stability. Arch strap design provides extra security while dancing. IDS brand shoes are designed with an emphasis on softness and flexibility balanced with ample support. Made in England.
- Stylish and unique design using thinner straps on front for comfort with a plaited strip for added support
- Newly developed Elite heel is a slimmer shape to the traditional Flared heels, giving the shoes a sleeker look to enhance leg lines while offering balance and stability
- Versatile arch strap can be worn under the arch or wrapped around ankle
- Strap style and traditional rhinestone buckle offers highly secure fit while dancing
- Uses specialized IDS gel padding for lightweight cushion and support
- Recommended for International Latin, American Rhythm, and various Nightclub style dances, including Salsa, Bachata, Argentine Tango, and many others
- Women’s UK sizing; please order 2 sizes smaller than women’s US size (ex: size 6 US should order size 4 UK)
- Fitting Notes:
-Runs slightly wider than other comparable open-toe styles
-2.5” Elite Heel, Tan Satin available online and in-store
*Other size and heel options available for final sale special orders only. Please inquire before placing a special order.
**Any IDS sizes out of stock normally takes between 3-4 weeks to arrive. Customers will be notified if any products are out of stock.
The Demani style is worn by renowned dancer Hanna Kartuunen (World Professional Latin Champion).