International Dance Shoes, Contra Pro, Black Patent Leather, 1” Heel
Contra Pro (Black Patent)
A classic men’s dance shoe style by International Dance Shoes. Features a split-sole for maximum flexibility, and soft lining and cushion for the greatest comfort while dancing. Contra Pro is an upgraded line from regular Contra, featuring lipped suede over the inside edge of shoes for durability and smoother glide. Designed and engineered with the guidance of the dance world’s top professional and amateur competitors. Made in England.
- Split-sole design offers flexibility for full range of movement and control
- Suede sole is lipped over the back of heels and inside edge for extra durability and a smoother drag
- Uses specialized IDS gel padding for lightweight cushion and support
- Soft lining and upper provides better comfort and easier break-in period
- Recommended for International Standard and American Smooth style dances, split-sole offers ideal flexibility for Salsa and Latin/Rhythm dancers too
- Men’s UK sizing; please order 1 size smaller than men’s US size (ex: size 10 US should order size 9 UK)
-Black Patent Leather available online and in-store
-Also available in Black Nubuck material
*Other material options available for final sale special orders only. Please inquire before placing a special order.
**Any IDS sizes out of stock normally takes between 3-4 weeks to arrive. Customers will be notified if any products are out of stock.
The Contra style is worn by renowned dancers Arunas Bizokas (USA & World Professional Ballroom Champion), Warren Boyce (UK Professional Ballroom Champion), He Chong (China Amateur Ballroom Champion), Alex Gunnarsson (UK Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Szymon Kulis (Poland Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Ben Taylor (UK Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Eric Voorn (Netherlands Senior Ballroom Champion), Glenn Boyce (UK Junior Ballroom & Ten-Dance Champion).